Monday, January 25, 2010

Truffles

Truffles is now 8 months old. I am so happy I got her; especially with the recent loss of our kitty Mocha.

Recently Truffles' kitten coat came out. Her hair is so thick that we weren't able to stay on top of brushing her.

I ended up taking her into our groomers with the thought that they would just need to shave her little tummy.

Sadly, that was not the case.



This was taken a few days after her shaving. Truffles was very embarrassed the first few days.



I still think she's adorable. Even if she looks so pitiful.

4 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Oh my, the poor thing, she does look pitiful, but cute at the same time.

Pokey said...

Poor baby!

Myra said...

Poor kitty.... 8-(

Patti said...

My husband's cousin had 2 persian kittens and every summer she'd have them shaved down like this - she lived in Toronto and it was pretty hot and humid in July. They looked pretty comical but cute just the same. Truffles will be alot more comfortable and it does grow out! Thanks for the picture - she's very cute.