Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lesson's Learned

Two weekends ago, four of us gathered for a few days of learning and sharing. Rhonda, myself, Carole and Andrea. Two other friends, Sharon and Donna were generous enough to supply us with some charity quilts so we could practice what we were learning.

Carole and I quickly got started on one of the quilts.





At the end of the weekend; we had 6 quilts done.





Chai even tried to get in on the fun.


Next up, playing with my Hartley Fence. I've had this for years and never taken the time to play with it.
We had some good laughs. Like our circle?


There we go!


Which led to this,

I'll show you what this is for in a few days.

Now onto one of Donna's quilts. We ended up doing a meander with freehanded daisies, leaves and a swirl border.




So fun.



Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: