Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!

It seems silly to be saying that this late in January(how did it get to be the 17th already?). Regardless, I have been very lax in updating my blog so Happy New Year it is!

We had a wonderful Christmas. My son and daughter in law drove out from Calgary and we enjoyed every moment that we got to spend with them.

Erica wanted to make a ragged quilt for one of her friends while she was here. She and I spent one evening going through my fabric stash picking out various flannels. Erica wanted a simple X in the blocks to speed things along.

One of the corner squares was done with a double-heart instead of an X and Erica turned that into the quilt label.

Erica had the task of cutting all the seams for the ragging process.


A quick wash and dry and it was finished.

No comments: