Lily brought in this huge watercolored style quilt. She wanted it quilted with a vine pattern.
What I did was quilt 3 different ivy/vine type pantos on the quilt. I started with a charcoal thread in the black, moved to an emerald green thread next, then a lighter green, ending up with a pale white/green in the quilt center.
The quilt is so big, I couldn't get it all in one picture.
I'm thrilled with how the quilt turned out; the quilting is so subtle and doesn't take away from Lily's fabulous piecing.
Now back to quilting; I have 2 more quilts to get finished today so they can go to Quilt Market on Wednesday. Time is almost up!