Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Opps,

It's been way too long since a blog post, especially when I get people asking where I am.

The Christmas rush has started at Quilted Cats; here's a few of the customer quilts I have recently finished quilting.

Hilda's Winter White quilt. I love how she changed the pattern, and it is so striking in black and white.



She did a beautiful holly embroidery around the entire quilt.
quilted with Flurry



Margaret brought in these two.
The first was a custom; just a simple meander on the quilt.



And a lovely Thangles quilt
quilted with Rambler Rose


And Marcia's quilt. For some reason I didn't get a picture of the entire quilt.



The fabrics are just lovely!
quilted with Lush Leaves.



I was supposed to be in a quilting class yesterday and today but sadly, it was cancelled. So I've made a little something for myself. I'm hoping to finish quilting it today(yes, it's really almost totally finished) and I'll share it later this week.

1 comment:

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! I LOVE the quilts! They are stunning! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! Thank you for your LOVELY blog! :)