Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's done!!!

7 long days of quilting and I have Sharon's quilt finally finished. I am so thrilled with how it's turned out; I hope Sharon loves it as much as I do!



Isn't it beautiful? I only did 5 thread changes but 1 color was a variegated(for the geese border).


I did a squiggly line in the center of the compasses


The background fabric is McTavished; I did a water stitch in the background of the circle compass blocks. Continuous curve in the flying geese and a wiggly echo in the border spires.



I am so glad this one is done! I was almost done in getting it finished lol. Now I am going to sit back adn work on a new Christmas embroidery project. You can download it here. I did get the first block done, isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Linda

You have made a wonderful job of quilting this amazing quilt.
Do you know who designed the quilt