Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And with this quilt

I am finished with customer quilting for 2011.



There was some fullness in the quilt center so I popped a piece of batting in the middle of the quilt and it sucked the fullness right in.


Quilted with Cascade.



Now it's onto some special quilts. Rhonda and I came up with the idea of making each of our three pastors quilts for Christmas this year. Then December came and we realized we hadn't started lol. So we made three Christmas lap quilts. I've quilted the first two and Rhonda is doing the third.



Than it's a push on binding to get these finished for Friday. And fingers crossed I can start some of my Christmas presents tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pam at Antique or Not said...

My goodness, you like to live on the edge, don't you? Good luck with getting all your presents finished on time...I'm sure you'll finish up with time to spare.

Hugs,
Pam

Chris said...

That holiday quilt is beautiful. I just made a quilt in a similar design, but using Christmas fabric never occurred to me. May have to give it a try! Happy Holidays!