Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Busy, busy

It's been a busy summer at Quilted Cats Hideaway. That's good news and bad news; it's always good to be busy but I was really hoping to take most of the summer off *grin*.

It's been busy enough that I haven't been taking as much time as I should to blog. So here are a few recently finished quilts.

Rhonda pieced this special quilt. She was too busy to longarm it so I stepped in for her. 

quilted with circle lord swil

Donna did this lovely quilt for a wedding gift.

quilted with Paisley Playtime
I love this one by Joyce

quilted with Flowing Feathers
Phyllis's mother made 6 of these quilts before she passed away. Phyllis finished them up and brought them in to be quilted.

quilted with Morning  Glory
Lastly, this beauty pieced by Marion.

quilted with Featheration



No comments: