Friday, July 13, 2012

Summertime

I took last week off; and my timing seemed to have been right with my week off coinciding with the arrival of the sun here in BC.

I ended up spending the entire week finishing up my Judy Niemeyer Dancing Batiks quilt.


I should have taken a picture of the quilt before I hung it on the wall so you could see the whole thing.


It's funny the reactions this quilt gets. The fabrics were what came in the kit; they are not my colors at all but I didn't want to change them. I love how the quilt looks; it's very bright and just screams summer.


I kept the quilting simple and went with my Circle Lord Swirls. I love the simplicity of the quilting with the complexity of the quilt.

And I couldn't love it more.



1 comment:

Terri in BC said...

Wow, that looks fantastic. I wasn't sure when you showed me your first couple of block but I love it!