Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I've been busy with Market quilting and with not being able to show you any, the blog has been quieter than usual.

Sunday Dave and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary. 45 years-wow. We are going on a Hawaiian cruise to celebrate; very looking forward to our trip.

With leaving on Friday(ack, only 3 more days to finish up work!), I've been busy, busy, busy with quilting. Shelia brought in 4 of these witch quilts for Halloween. 


I quilted some spider webs in the corners and lots of details on the witch.


With a cute little pumpkin in the corner.


Now I have 2 more quilts to finish up this week. And I have to pack. I better get to it.




2 comments:

mindingmomma said...

happy anniversary

QuilttemplatesM said...

Great looking halloween quilt, I love it! Great detailing too!