Friday, January 18, 2013

Remember Me?

You know you've been away from your blog too long when you go to a guild meeting and people ask why your blog hasn't been updated lol. My apologies! It's not that I haven't been doing anything quilty, it's just that I haven't taken the time to blog about it. 

I have been spending time playing with my Circle Lord templates this week. I might show pictures; I haven't decided yet. What I will show you is a new quilt in the works.


We had the entire inside of our house painted just before Christmas and now I need all new quilts to hang to work with the new paint colours. I have wanted to do a disappearing 4-patch for a while now. I was involved in a 5inch square swap in November; no excuse not to start.

But for today I have a different plan. 


I made two of these moose wall hangings so many years ago I don't even remember. One was for Dave, the other for our son in law. I think it's time to get them finished up!


No comments: