Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sidetracked

I spent Friday at Wineberry Fabrics.  I took a class by Maureen Wood teaching the Judy Niemeyer pattern Bali Bed Runner. Cutting for this class took me almost a full two days so not a lot of quilting happened here last week. Also on Thursday, there was another car accident at the corner by our home that took the power lines out so we had no power all day. Seems that is almost a monthly occurrence now.

So I haven't had a chance to work on my disappearing 4patch but today is another story.


I have it all loaded on my machine and ready to go.

It didn't turn out very big but will make a perfect wall hanging. 


I'm planning doing some quilting just in the squares. Not sure if I'll need to add more in; I'll decide as I go.
Happy Saturday!


No comments: