Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sad News

I got an email that one of our long time clients passed away. We found out just after Christmas that Junaita had been diagnosed with cancer and was not given long to live. Some of her friends took it upon themselves to get quilt tops of Juanita's finished and brought to us to quilt. The last one I did for her I posted about here. My thoughts are with Juanita's family with her passing.

I've been getting a lot of requests for my favorite Circle Lord board, water.

I did this fun quilt for Audrey.


The water board is perfect for a whale quilt.


And on this lovely quilt by Janice.


I love how the quilting doesn't take away from the piecing.








1 comment:

Peg said...

Juanita's friends and family are so appreciative of all you've done to help out with the 'finishing' project! Apparently everything designated for family members was given to them before she passed.