I've had a difficult week workwise. Had an issue with my machine on Monday. I changed bobbins, needles, rethreaded and still it was acting up. Dave and I ended up having to adjust my needle bar and re-time it that evening and Tuesday morning I was back up and running.
Good thing too since I had this quilt of Jilly's half quilted lol.
Such a pretty quilt. I quilted it with Cycles.
And just in case you thought I didn't do pantos anymore, I quilted this lovely quilt for Joyce
|quilted with Mimosa|
Such lovely fabrics!
Now I have another custom quilt to fill my time. Will have to post some pictures on my progress.