Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Opps

How has it been two weeks since I last blogged? Can I blame it on the gorgeous early summer that arrived when I stopped blogging? 

Last time I blogged, I was talking about a beautiful custom quilt I was getting ready to quilt. This was going to be the first time using the Circle Lord templates so I wanted to get some practice in.


So much easier to use than it looks.
And check out these feathered wreaths.



And now Marianne's quilt. When I saw Marianne's quilt, I asked her if I could custom her quilt as a practice piece. I was thrilled when she said yes.


I put the feathered wreaths in the white.


A freehand feather in the green chains.


And a feather border in the border.


The feather blended a little too well lol.

This was such a fun quilt to do and a big thank you to Marianne for letting me play with her quilt.




No comments: