Thursday, June 19, 2014

Clearing the air

google image

I was at our quilt guild meeting earlier this week and was surprised to hear that I was moving! Nothing could be farther from the truth! Yes, when Dave had his health scare earlier this spring, the idea was there for us to move. We were worried that our home was too big for Dave and I but we decided that we love it to much to move to something smaller.

So do not fear; Quilted Cats Hideaway is not moving. And if we do, we would be staying in the Chilliwack area. There is also no plans for myself to retire for a very long time. And don't forget, Rhonda has years of quilting ahead of her also! 

Thank you for continuing to entrust us to complete your creations. Rhonda and I both love what we do and will be doing it for as long as we can.

No comments: